Customer is the person who has booked and paid for the tour via Semplice Phuket Website (https://semplicephuket.com/).
Tour agent is a Semplice Phuket agency employee, who is the middleman between the customer and the tour operator. The tour agent has the moral responsibility towards the customer.
Tour operator is the body who is responsible for the tour and who is organizing and operating the tour. The tour operator has the legal responsibility towards the customer.
Wherever is specified a time is considered to be the local Thailand time (Indochina Time or UCT+7).
- All tours must be cancelled by e-mail no later than 12.00, five days before the tour. In such case the customer will be refunded 70% of the purchase price. 30% of the purchase price will be retained to cover for costs related to handling the payment and the refund. Exceptions to this cancellation rule are all packages tours, speedboat charters, fishing boat charters and all private tours for which the customer is required to cancel the tour no later 12.00, seven days before the tour.
- If the tour operator cancel the tour prior to the tour due to technical reasons, weather alarms, etc., the customer will be offered to do the same tour on another day, or offered a 100% refund of the purchase price.
All changes to a tour (date, pick-up location, etc) are free of charge and must be communicated via e-mail no later than 16.00, two days before the tour and an updated tour voucher will be issued.
- If the customer is not present for pick-up at the place and time specified on the tour voucher, or will decide to not go to the tour anymore, no refund is applicable no matter the reason and any claims need to be submitted by the customer to the customer’s travel insurance company.
- If the tour operator fails to pick-up the customer, the customer (or the hotel reception) must call our hotline telephone number specified on the tour voucher 15 minutes after the specified pick-up time. Any other means of communication (e-mail, etc) is strictly not accepted. If the tour operator claims that they were at the place and time specified on the tour voucher and the tour agent has not received such a telephone call from the customer, no refund is applicable.
- Any claims in regards to a tour must be communicated by e-mail by the customer not more than one days after the tour date.
- Any personal incident/inconvenience that may lead to a claim must be reported to Semplice Phuket at the time of occurrence by calling the hotline number specified on the tour voucher or by asking the tour guide to call our hotline number.
- Any refund due to an incident/inconvenience that has been fulfilled by paragraph 1 and 2 can only be granted if the incident/inconvenience is verifiable by the tour operator and the tour operator agrees to grant a refund.
- Any refund will be paid back in the same way as the tour was paid for. Refund for cash payment must be collected at our office.
Pregnant women are not allowed on any speedboat tour, longtail boat tour, ATV tour, elephant tour, white water rafting tour or Flying Hanuman. If the tour operator refuse access to the tour due to pregnancy, no refund is applicable.
Tour Operator’s Disclaimer
The tour program is subject to change dependent on weather and sea conditions. In such a case no compensation is applicable.