James Bond Island Tours: Low Cost!
James Bond Island Tours Low Cost. These types of tours are dedicated to a clientele with a low budget and have no special requirements. Normally all the boats and means of transport are of great size and therefore with high numbers of participants. Times and the points that are visited are very commercial and usually very crowded, this’ cause budget does not allow you to change routes or make reverse paths that would give way to avoid the most crowded times.
Of course, the budget affects much on a personal assistant, quality of food and quantity, delays on the pickup and respect of the routes. The guides and the rest of the staff on these tours are usually beginners, young and inexperienced. The meeting points where usually lunch is served must serve large numbers and then the quality and quantity of food and sometimes just enough. These companies use contractors for ground transport and pick up from/to the hotel, to end the service in the short time they run and sometimes do not take all customers.
Finally, if you are ready for anything and budget not allow you another, arm yourself with patience and games for the destination that you like more … !!!!
Choose between these 3 different packages
- Tour by Minivan to Phang Nag Province and after By Long Tail Boat
- Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Temple)
- Explore the nature and sea caves of Phang nga bay by Long tail boat
- Visit Panyee lsland. The Old amazing Gypsy Village.
- Lunch at Panyee in a typical Restaurant
- Visit James Bond Island that really called Koh Khao Tapoo and Khao Ping Kan
- Enjoy Sea Canoe around Talu Island